Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Revenge is a Dish Best Served on the Internet

Kate was torn about a video I posted recently on YouTube. (I am setting things to "Private" on YouTube until further notice. Strangers have been leaving bizarre comments about Jack) On the one hand, people get to see how cute Jackson is. But on the other, the video includes audio of her singing, which she was not thrilled about being available on the internet. Here it is for those of you that missed it.



She now has her payback. I was trying to calm Jack down the other day by serenading him with "Mahna Mahna." Little did I know that Kate had handed our camera to my sister Tina, who slyly started recording my performance. I could just erase the evidence, but since I am a good husband I will bow to Kate's wishes and present my rendition of "Mahna Mahna."

No comments: