Sunday, February 14, 2010

First Birthday -- Lots of Pictures



Because of the weather, illnesses, etc. nobody could come to Amelie's birthday party. The four of us still had a great time -- Amelie napped for almost three hours -- and we made sure Little Sweetie had a grand day




Jack was adamant that he get Amelie a stuffed Tigger for her birthday. He chose well...


She had trouble opening the big present at first...

But quickly figured out how to tackle it.

In fact, she spent the next thirty minutes on top of it.

Where better to open presents?

Fingers wiggling in excitement.

She took the eating of her first cupcake very serious.

She loved it that she was eating the same thing as Jack.

She started off being delicate about it, but...

resorted to cramming.


Pleased girl

What? Did I get some on me?


4 comments:

Cathy said...

Happy Birthday Amelie! She's So Adorable! Sorry your party fizzled, but she looks like she was having a Great Time!

Tina said...

Happy Birthday Amelie! I can't believe she's 1 already. We need to get together soon!

amy7252 said...

When I started to read your post, I thought, "Oh, I wish they had called us because we would have come up and partied!" And then I remembered how sick I am. Sigh. Well, I WOULD have been there if I wasn't a walking petri dish. Glad she had a nice birthday.

Unknown said...

Tina - Hopefully this summer once we get settled!

Amy, we didn't forget you and thought about calling. But your cooties were not welcome. =) You need to get better so we can get together before we move!