Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Mow Snow!

(Okay, so credit goes to BJ for the title of this post.)

I was shoveling snow, early in the storm, and keeping half an eye on Jack digging. (He never stops talking, so it is easy to tell where he is and what he is doing.) Suddenly, it got very quiet and then I heard a strange noise. When I saw what he was doing, I bolted for the house to get the camera.


The neighbors were blowing snow...so why not mow it? He tried mowing it again tonight, but it was a lot harder with the deeper snow.

Amelie really wanted to joins us. She kept banging on the window.

No snow suit, so she just watched through the window.

Since he is the accomplished coupon-angel maker, Jack thought he would try his hand at snow angels. This is the best picture I could get.



Why?

He sat down and made one swipe, and then immediately jumped up and said something to the effect of, "That makes my butt cold. I don't like snow angels!"

1 comment:

amy7252 said...

Elle does the same thing as Amelie -- stands at the screen door and knocks when I take Didge out. So cute!