Tuesday, April 06, 2010

Easter Weekend, Pt. 1


For the first time since...Kate and I were married?...we were able visit with our families on Easter Weekend.
Saturday evening was spent with Kate's family. (Well, I spent the evening in front of the laptop watching Butler beat MSU!)

Amelie had a grand time hunting egss.

Though it was a bit windy.


Jack is becoming quite the egg hunter. He was very thoughtful and when he had about a dozen, he stopped and said he had enough so his cousins could have some, too.


I love the look on his face.


I'm not sure what all the excitement was about, though.

I have to share this picture. Whenever we visit Kate's Mom and Dad, Amelie goes straight for this table...and climbs in. She will contentedly sit there for quite awhile. 


Homer was very glad to see us. I miss my Black Puppy.

No comments: