Thursday, December 09, 2010

Trimming the Tree




And so did Amelie

I insisted that we did not have room for our full 7.5 foot tree, so I drug our little four foot one out of storage.

Check out how serious Jack is about assembling the tree.

Once it was assembled, Kate became rather depressed about how small it looked. I had to take a picture of Jack and her looking sad. (This picture is best viewed as a "Charlie Brown moment," like in Arrested Development.)


So, I dove - well, stumbled - back into the storage room and brought out the big tree.

Jack felt triumphant.

And we started over.




Kate handed out non-breakable ornaments as fast as she could find them.








Looking through the pictures, I just realized I have yet to take a picture of the finished product.
This was the best I did.


3 comments:

Cathy said...

Oh yes, I agree with Kate, you have to have the bigger tree. There's always room for more Christmas tree!

amy7252 said...

You did the right thing by letting them have the big tree. Space is overrated anyway.

Unknown said...

Ha! Like I had a choice in the matter. We all know that Kate would have gotten what she wanted anyway. =)