Thursday, July 06, 2006

Whoa! It's a Five Wiper!

Fire departments (or at least the media) measure the severity of a fire by how many alarms it is, i.e "it's a five-alarm fire." I have no idea what this actually means, but I know it means the fire was a doozy. We use a similar measuring system to gauge the severity of Jack's poopy diapers. A normal sized dirty diaper is a "one-wiper," although lately "two-wipers" are starting to take over.

The other morning, he set a new record. Luckily, I did not have to change it. I called Kate on my lunch break, and she had to tell me about it right away.

K: Joe, you won't believe the diaper we had this morning.
J: Oh? Three wiper?
K: Five.
J: Five?
K: Yes, Five.
J: You're exaggerating.
K: No. His butt was completely yellow. And so was his winkie.
J: Not the winkie too!
K: Yup.
J: Wow. Five Wipes.
*******************************************************************
My sister Tina is in town for the week. I drove to Indianapolis and back after work (nine hours total) on Wednesday night to get her. When I got back Jack was cranky, and we ended up in the chair all night. I'm still tired.
*******************************************************************
One week of work left. Woo-hoo! Then I get to be Mr. Mom.
*******************************************************************
Tune in tomorrow (or Sunday) for some new pictures and changes to YouTube.

No comments: