- He no longer has his marathon grumpy sessions in the evening. That doesn't mean he doesn't have grumpy moments, but I do not have to spend over an hour walking around the house and singing Greensleeves and Mahna Mahna.
- Every few days he learns a new "word." He makes a new noise and repeats it over and over again.
- He figured out that he can splash the water in the tub by kicking it.
- One of his favorite activities is to talk to the other baby (him) in the mirror.
- He (finally) put him self to sleep in his bassinet without us helping.
- He discovered that if he kicks the side of his bassinet the bears on the mobile dance.
- When we sing to him he is starting to sing along.
- He seems to be recognizing more songs. There are now non-sleepy-time songs that he gets really excited for, especially "Old MacDonald (Uncle Bubby) Had a Farm."
- He has started to outgrow some of his clothes.
- In his last bath he learned the fine (boy) art of making bubbles in the bathtub. That is, he farted under water and found it amusing.
Like I said, none of these are particularly earth shattering, well except for maybe the last one, but they are all signs that he is growing and learning.