Tuesday, May 04, 2010

Amelie's Current Favorite Tunes.

I thought I would share the four songs that Amelie seems to get the most excited about. By excited, I mean very energetic dancing and even singing along. I've tried to include sound clips for those that may not be familiar with the songs.

Black Eyed Peas "I Gotta Feeling"
Jack really liked this song, but now I think Amelie likes it even more. She sings "Guh Nie" along with it.
(If you know me, then you also know how much this song does indeed irritate me. But Will.i.am is a very smart man.)

Er, I don't let them watch the video.




4 Non Blondes "What's Up"
Kate has sung this to Amelie for quite awhile. Amelie does not really dance to it, but sings "Hey-a"



Blur "Song No.2"
Crazy dancing and, yup, she yells "Woo-hoo!"

No embedding allowed (boo.) Click here.

Backyardigans "Tuba Polka"

This easily inspires her most energetic dancing. We play this for her when she is grumpy and dance like crazy around the house. It definitely cheers her up.




No comments: