Monday, May 24, 2010

Impromptu Fashion Shoot


I've been making an effort to let Jack pick his own clothes-within reason, of course.

No, Jack. You can't wear a sweatshirt, it's 90. No Jack, you can't wear shorts, it's below zero. Yes, Jack. You have to wear underwear. No, clean underwear. And so on.

A lot of mornings, I take a picture to send to Kate at work so she can see what combinations he picked. This morning I started to take a picture and he told me to wait. He put on his sunglasses and started posing.



Not to be outdone, Amelie ran over to where her sunglasses were and started asking for "Eye! Eye!" (That would be what she calls glasses)

Then the cheesing began in earnest.






This one cracks me up.




And it ends with a hug.

1 comment:

Cathy said...

That one that cracks you up, tha was my favorite too! Where she has the glasses under her chin, I swear she looks 13. Be afraid, be very afraid.