Friday, September 10, 2010

Anything You Can Do I Can Do Cuter

Okay, I was so excited to post pictures of superhero Jack this morning that I did not think to wait until Amelie got a hold of his goggles. After her nap, she was immediately clamoring for "Dack gasses." Watching her try them on, I realized two things. First, Lily Belle has a much larger, um, hat size than her big brother. And second, whereas Jack was the superhero, his sister is the mad scientist.





Not to be outdone, as soon as he could get get the goggles back from Amelie, Jack began channeling Dr. Horrible.


2 comments:

Cathy said...

Love her Mad Scientist look, but his Dr. Horrible laugh takes the cake!

Unknown said...

I need to go back and watch Dr. Horrible to see if it is okay for him to watch it. I'm thinking not. He would probably get confused as to why the horse is bad.