Wednesday, November 03, 2010

Long Overdue Wedding Cuteness--The Wedding


My darling little sister got married a couple of weeks ago in Evansville, and Jack and Amelie were the ring bearer and flower girl. The cuteness of Jack in a white tux and Amelie in a little princess dress was almost too much to bear. (And sorry Tina, I don't think I took a single picture of you or Andrew. Ahem.)

And the thing was, Jack knew he looked good. He was eating up the attention. When we got to the church, he insisted that he take his sunglasses inside. The boy had a plan.

Once the tux was on, he put on the shades and started posing.

He likes his lemonade shaken, not stirred. Yes, it's 004 1/2.






There were some colored lights in the church (not really stained glass) that faced East. They produced some neat lighting effects in the morning that made for some cool pictures.


This one is my favorite. I'm not sure what Jack is doing, but it kind of looks like he is getting ready to break out some of his dance moves.


Little sweetie was, of course, extra cute too. I think she knew she looked good as she was really eating up the attention.


The Little Princess.

I bought Amelie a toy cell phone as a treat for the wedding. She was busy taking pictures and texting all day.

It was a long day, but thankfully our cousin McKenzie kept the kids entertained.


Little diva decked out with her purse and phone.


Seriously, she carried them everywhere.

Sorry Kate, this picture amuses me.

Watching Wonder Pets!

I did manage to get one picture of her holding the flowers. Poor tired girl dozed off right before it was time for pictures, hence the sullen look.


Big brother cheered her up, though.

We were worried that Amelie wouldn't walk down the aisle. I don't know why--she loved the attention.

The only drama was when I tried to switch her cell phone with the flowers right before she walked down. After a blood curdling scream, I relented and let her carry the cell phone. Who needs flowers to be the flower girl?

For the recessional, she traded the cell phone for her new horse.


Being the diva, she refused to be in any of the wedding party shots. Sorry Tina if you end up on Awkward Family Photos.


Chillin' post wedding.

1 comment:

Cathy said...

They look positively precious, absolutely angelic. Love how he's 004 1/2 and she's texting her way down the aisle.