Monday, June 26, 2006

More Visitors!

One aspect (of many) of having a baby that I have enjoyed is all of the out-of-town guests that have came to see us. Okay, who am I kidding? All the visitors that have come to see Jack. This weekend Kate's sister Mandy, brother-in-law Jason, and their kids were here. I have mentioned our nephews Kyler and Kaden many times in previous posts. They are both adorable and we always have a good time with them.

Jason was a huge help too--he helped me fix our broken sprinkler system. Now at least our lawn will not be quite as brown. I still refuse to run it every day like most of the neighborhood, but it will be a nice option to have for the dry spells.

Here is Kaden playing with Jack

Jack looking rather adoringly at his older cousin Kyler

Kaden and Jack snuggling on the floor

No comments: