Thursday, October 26, 2006

Today He Sits on His Own, Tomorrow He will be Asking for the Keys to the Car

I reported in a post last week that Jack was starting to be able to sit on his own. This last weekend at Kate's parents' he decided to show off his new talent by completely sitting on his own. He still needs someone to be there to catch him when he flops over. Much to my chagrin, he conked his head and took a couple of nosedives when I was playing with him today. Of course, it seemed to bother me more than him.

The other big news is that Jack's first tooth broke through yesterday. He will not let me take a picture of it, but as soon as he does I will post a nice toothy smile. As exciting as the arrival of the tooth is, it was preceded by him being complete stinker bear the past few days. And of all the little milestones he has achieved, this one has made me the most sad so far. It is exciting, but I am going to miss that big toothless grin!
******************************************************************************

1 comment:

amy7252 said...

A "complete stinker bear"? Man, Joe, you are a parent! I guess I'll know who to "blame" when a talking Jack calls me a "silly head."