Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Who Needs Disney World When There Are Tractor Shows?


Since we moved, Jack has been able to go camping at a lot of antique tractor shows this summer. This past weekend was the final one of the summer, which we have went to the past couple of years. Kate, Amelie, and I joined him for this one. Thankfully, the weather cooled down Friday and it was beautiful weather. And no mud like last year.

I asked Jack to give me his best "Tractor-driving face."


One of the local orchards sells apples there every year. Jack had been talking about getting some all week.


Hopefully, you can enlarge this picture enough to read my Grandpa's "bumper" sticker.


I think Lily Belle would have stayed in in this swing all weekend if she could have.



I think Jack's favorite part of camping shows is getting sawdust from the sawmill demonstrations. It's the first thing he asks for at every show.

No comments: